And another Iranian Nuke Scientist Assumes Room Temprature

irannuclear

By John Galt
July 23, 2011

And one of the most dangerous jobs in the world claims another physicist. That’s right, besides being the Mullah flipping the bird at an incoming Hellfire dropped by a Predator, the next most dangerous employment position is working for the Iranian nuclear program and apparently this clown had a suicide wish by staying on the job. From Reuters:

Iranian nuclear scientist killed in Tehran: report

TEHRAN | Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:03pm EDT

(Reuters) – An Iranian physicist was shot dead by a motorcyclist in Tehran on Saturday and Iran’s student news agency ISNA quoted an unnamed police official as saying he was a nuclear scientist.

ISNA named the scientist as Darioush Rezaie, 35, a university teacher who held a PhD in physics.

“An Iranian nuclear scientist was assassinated in front of his house today … and his wife was also wounded,” it said. “He was shot dead by a motorcyclist.”

However, deputy Interior Minister Safarali Baratlou said it was not clear whether Rezaie was one of Iran’s nuclear scientists, Iran’s Labour News Agency ILNA reported.

<EXCERPT>

Even though this might be considered horrific by some, it is a step in the right direction as someone out there is just doing the job the U.N. and U.S. administration won’t do.

• alytwo

Or, are the ones who disagree with what is going on in the Iranian nuclear program being eliminated before they can talk.

%d bloggers like this: