by John Galt
November 9, 2016 20:45 ET
Thankfully the election of 2016 is OVER.
There is a lot of winners, a lot of losers, and just some God awful dreadful things that I have observed in the past week so instead of just the usual Winners and Losers, I’ll toss in the DREADFUL as a reminder that some people and organizations can go above and beyond the “loser” status. I’m sure that I’ve left some off the list that everyone will want to check, but I’m trying it from a different perspective which highlights thinking outside the box.
- Donald J. Trump – The President-Elect did the unthinkable by running a campaign contrary to the conventional methods and against what was perceived to be a very powerful Democratic Party machine. If he executes his duties as efficiently as he ran his campaign and surrounds himself with competent conservative staff and Cabinet members, he could go down in history as a great President.
- Fox News Channel/Fox Business Channel – Roger Ailes gambled by making FNC the “TrumpTV” network for the majority of their broadcast day starting with the Republican primaries and it’s paid off with a ratings bonanza and unquestioned dominance in the financial business news and cable news network wars.
- Roger Ailes – Despite his alleged inappropriate behavior at FNC, his role in the Trump campaign and with FNC means he can work in the background on either a new cable network startup or multimedia (radio, cable, internet broadcast) operation with a pretty good reputation for creating a startup with a reasonable chance of success.
- Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Michael Savage, Laura Ingraham, Alex Jones, and Rush Limbaugh – All have received ratings bumps due to their support of Trump and now with the Donald in the White House they can expect special favors and treatment from the President. Enjoy playing Camp David again Rush, you’ve earned it.
- Breitbart News and The Drudge Report – The two loudest internet advocates for Trump’s campaign now can actually proclaim legitimacy in excess of traditional left leaning mainstream outlets like the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, etc. Barring any type of mismanagement, they will be printing money at their offices as their 24/7 coverage of Trump continues for four more years.
- The United States Military – FINALLY will get treatment for it’s veterans, a reorganization of the Pentagon procurement system, and escape the politically correct social experiments/social justice mentality imposed by the extremists in the Obama regime. More important, they will get the respect from a Commander in Chief that they deserve and perhaps a break from fighting wars for other nations as a mercenary force.
- Corporate America – 2017 could finally be the year we see personal and corporate income tax reform and simplification. If Trump fulfills this promise, after a brief cyclical recession GDP growth could explode by 2018 into 5-8% range.
- America’s Doctors – By killing Obamacare, medical treatment will improve and costs will come down. Trump has a chance to return our medical system back to the old capitalist system and away from the bureaucratic nightmare of D.C.
- Kellyanne Conway – She can write a check in any amount for herself now as the premier Republican/Conservative campaign consultant. She got Donald elected, ’nuff said.
- The Rust Belt – Look for a Renaissance in that region by 2018-2019 both industrially and mixed with technological innovation if the policies he promised are enacted.
I am sure there are others, but these 10 were the big winners. And now for the losers…
- Pollsters – The MSM pollsters blew it again. They are no longer relevant and it is a sign of the changing evolution of the post-industrial technological society were are emerging into.
- Feminists – The hew and cry of “America is not ready to elect a woman as President” has been dredged up again and not only it is old, it is a lie that everyone saw right through. The truth is America is not ready to elect a corrupt, lying, thieving, vile woman as President.
- CNN, MSNBC, CNBC – Exposed by Wikileaks for their corruption and coordination with the DNC and Clinton, whatever credibility they had is gone, their ratings will tank over the next few years, and the viability of there ability to continue as ongoing concerns will be in doubt. Many of these left wing news outlets were counting on their ability to continue as propaganda arms for the White House and now they have been exposed as such.
- Newspapers – According to the information I’ve gathered over the past two weeks, Donald Trump did not take one single advertisement out in any major U.S. print or online newspaper. Think about that. Just 20 years ago, candidates would take out full page ads to announce their policies or attack their opponents, but now politicians will learn from Trump that they are dinosaurs and the equivalent of the horse and buggy when cars became the dominant form of transportation. The print newspapers also acted as propaganda arms for the Democratic Party and once again, their circulation will continue to plummet as they provide a stale, extinct economic model for information dissemination.
- ABC, CBS, NBC – The former big 3 are now the irrelevant drivel. Their viewership is in decline, people are sick of political correctness, and last night’s 6 plus hours of non-stop attacks on President-Elect Trump will only accelerate their decline. The news organizations within them are like the leftist cable and newspaper industry, nothing more than a propaganda arm and the people now know they can create their own alternatives for information and entertainment online or via Roku, etc.
- Barack Obama – Goodbye legacy, goodbye Obamacare, goodbye executive orders, and good riddance.
- The Clinton Crime Foundation – The Clinton legacy is now permanently stained by corruptness, criminal activity and investigations, and that name will be known as the end of an era which marked a massive decline in the influence of the Democrat Party in America.
- Planned Parenthood – Say goodbye to Federal funding and hello to a Justice Department investigation based on those undercover videos. The PP scum deserve it.
- Universities, College Students, Self-Righteous Professors – Hopefully Trump extracts the government from its role of seizing all student loans and returns it to the private sector, selling off existing debt in junk bond packages back to the private sector. As a follow up, Trump should look to eliminate the Department of Education, a totally unnecessary Cabinet position created to expand bureaucracy, not increase the American student’s test scores or preparedness for the real world. Once this happens colleges might actually have to, gasp, compete based on performance and job placement.
- Socialized Medicine – If it can’t pass in a place known as California in the Rockies like Colorado, then getting 21% of the vote should be a hint that America is tired of big government and socialism. Thankfully. For now.
- Me and the #NeverTrumpers – We got caught up in our own circle of conservative and Libertarian media and believed the theme that the Hillary machine was real. Unfortunately we didn’t realize the Hillary electoral machine was a F-35 fighter, grounded once again due to mechanical difficulty and a shortage of parts availability.
Perhaps Lady Gaga should quit consulting with Mao-Tse-Hillary before selecting a hybrid modern SS uniform before going onstage.
Don’t let the door hit you in the ass. I hear Canada is hiring extra border patrol mounties to expedite your processing.
Joe Arpaio lost his bid for a 7th term in Arizona. Sadly it means that the infiltration of illegals into the voting booth and Californians into Arizona will turn that state purple then blue unless checked by the 2018 election. Hopefully President Trump pardons him and puts him in charge of the United States Border Patrol.