LITHUANIA

Russia Sends a Warning to Finland with the S-400 Deployment in the Leningrad Region

by John Galt September 21, 2016 20:10 ET The news from Russia this afternoon was a direct warning to Finland not to join NATO. For the first time since the Cold War era, Russia is deploying anti-aircraft missile regiments in the Leningrad Oblast, a region which borders Estonia and Finland. From ITAR-TASS today: Russia to deploy S-400 air defense missile systems in Leningrad region MOSCOW, September 21. /TASS/. Two regiments of the S-400 air defense missile systems will be delivered to the Air Force and Air Defense unit deployed in the…


Did Russia Just Order a Full Mobilization of its Armed Forces for War?

by John Galt June 14, 2016 15:35 ET The news this week has been moving hot and fast in Eastern Europe as the US Military via NATO has announced that 4 battalions will be re-positioned in Estonai, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland to counter “Russian aggression” even though there has been no direct evidence presented of an impending Russian invasion of any NATO nation. CNN covered this story yesterday: NATO chief: 4 battalions to Eastern Europe amid tensions with Russia Excerpted: Each of the battalions is expected to consist of up to…


US Dept of Defense Official: Russia Could Destroy NATO in 60 Hours (VIDEO)

by John Galt June 8, 2016 22:45 ET In what is becoming a disturbing trend with the reported incidents with American naval vessels electronics being blinded in the Black Sea by Russian aviation and a RAND Corporation assessment stating Russia’s ability to overwhelm NATO in less than 60 hours, the news from the Deputy Secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia Micheal Carpenter in testimony in front of the U.S. Senate today is quite disturbing: The bad news???? He said that NATO would not be capable of stemming such an…


The Stupidest Lie of the Year is that the Russians will “Invade” the Baltic Nations

by John Galt February 23, 2015 17:25 ET Look folks, I know the American people are terminally stupid. 50% of our fellow citizens thought last night’s Academy Awards show is where they issued Nobel prizes. 30% watched “The Walking Dead” and think it is a documentary about life in the Deep South. The rest of us just face palm ourselves to sleep at night either laughing into our hands or searching for ways to profit on the stupidity of the other 80% (ye old 80/20 rule). Sadly, since the death of…


NATO has Intercepted Russian Aircraft up to 50 Times in Recent Weeks!

by John Galt July 15, 2014 18:45 ET Despite the lack of coverage of events inside of the Ukraine and around Eastern Europe by the United States PSM (Propaganda State Media), a lot of activity has been ongoing around the Baltic members of NATO and around the Eastern periphery member states of the defense organization. While the United States continues to send modified 30 plus year old fighters to the future Polands of the world should World War III erupt in a conventional manner, Russia is busy upgrading its offensive capabilities…


%d bloggers like this: