No, not the good version of the original Coming to America folks.
The real nightmare which will spread from California to across the land as outlined in this story:
From the story:
GORDA, Calif. — Gas keeps getting more and more expensive, especially in California. But perhaps nowhere is it pricier than the remote central coast community of Gorda.
The town’s only gas station is offering regular unleaded for $7.59. Premium is nearly $8.50.
Sadly, it’s getting that bad across the entire state (from AAA’s Gasoline price website):
Barring a miracle, these kind of price levels will continue to spread across the United States because of numerous things, most of all a government absolutely opposed to America having energy independence. This was highlighted in this Tweet by Walter Bloomberg (no relation to the network):
Thus the reason for the potential hyperinflation America is about to see in energy prices.
Add all of this up:
- A Corrupt Secretary of Energy totally opposed to fossil fuels
- An inept White House which begs Saudi Arabia who the POTUS refuses to defend against Iran, for more oil
- An idiot in the State Department who thinks they can influence Russian energy policy
- The Democrat Party which has gone to war against Texas, our nation’s largest energy producing state because they want to flip the state to their control
- Lastly, a Central Bank that thinks it can outperform the Weimar Republic central banking system
America, we are doomed so get ready for absurd gas lines, shortages, and eventually rationing as the depths of winter take hold.
Let’s Go Brandon!